Dear Valued Customers,
Your safety remains to be the highest priority to us here at Westowne Mazda.
We are pleased to announce the following changes to our COVID-19 protocols:
NEW AND PRE-OWNED SALES DEPARTMENT
- Sales department hours will be expanded as follows starting June 1st:
Monday to Thursday: 9am-7pm
- We are asking customers who are experiencing symptoms to please reschedule their appointments and deliveries
- Please contact our sales department to book your sales appointment so that we are able to disinfect the designated office area and test drive vehicle prior to your arrival
- We ask that all staff and customers wear gloves and face masks during sales appointments
- Reception desk and sales offices have been fitted with plexiglass barriers
- Customer lounge will be closed until further notice
- All showroom vehicles will remain locked
- Online vehicle purchase and deposit available
- Contactless vehicle delivery available
PARTS AND SERVICE DEPARTMENT
- Service department hours for the month of June:
Monday to Thursday: 7:30am-6pm
As of June 1st, our service department doors will be open for vehicle drop off and pickup only. Access to the showroom through the service department has been temporarily roped off.
As a reminder, our service department remains open for While you wait service and shuttle service continues to be on hold. Our customer lounge will remain closed for the month of June. To assist with this, we will continue to offer vehicle pick-up and drop off service at no charge. We will continue to have an increased number of loaner vehicles at no charge to help better serve you. Physical distancing markers have been installed on the floor of the service reception area. We are asking our customers to please respect our social distancing efforts.
Please contact our service department for details regarding vehicle pickup and service loaner vehicles.
Please review our modified contactless process for the parts and service departments below:
- We are asking customers who are experiencing symptoms to please reschedule their visit
- Wholesale parts delivery will continue to be delivered with contactless service. Clients will be contacted upon delivery and obtain name for documentation and confirmation of delivery
- Retail counter sales to continue with contactless pick-up, over the phone payment and placing part(s) outside the dealership on pickup
- Payment to be taken over the phone. Cash payments have been suspended at this time
- Keys to be placed in protective plastic bag upon check in and removed before returning keys
- Technicians to disinfect high volume touch points before service commences (door handles, shift knob and steering wheel)
- Technicians to make proper use of steering wheel and seat covers along with latex gloves
- Service Advisors are to obtain authorization via email or text and to review invoices with clients prior to payment
If you are interested in scheduling your vehicle for service, please visit our online service scheduler below:
As mentioned in our previous communications our direct department emails are listed below:
Once again, we are trying to do our part to keep everyone safe during these trying times. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We appreciate your understanding of our decision to do the right thing for the communities we live and work in.